SMART TWO FUTURE COMMUNICATOR PRIVACY STATEMENT
SMART TWO FUTURE COMMUNICATOR
- The internet presentation www. smart2future.com and www.smart2future.de such as its owner, Mr. Dr. Ingo Bruchhold, operator and staff and all contractors associated with the system observe and comply with the specifications of the Federal Data Protection Law (BDSG), the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and all other statutory provisions relating to data protection in principle.
- Whenever you visit the web pages www.smart2future.com and www.smart2future.de a statistics program saves the information, the browser type, the browser version, the operating system, the URL of the site visited previously, the host name of the computer, the IP address and date and time of the server enquiry, that has been sent automatically from your browser to our server. This is so that we can best attune our software, internet presentation and content to your needs and interests. The information is saved in anonymised form to prevent it being linked to identifiable individuals. After evaluation it is automatically deleted.
- We have loaded the internet presentations www.smart2future.com and www.smart2future.de onto the server of a provider whose operator complies with all legal and technical requirements in respect of quality and data security and, on his own website, pledges and guarantees to do so for you as visitor of the website and also for us and take full responsibility for complying in this regard.
- The administrator, programmer and web designer have built the homepages www.smart2future.com and www.smart2future.de in line with state-of-the-art technology and in compliance with all legal requirements. They regularly monitor the functioning of the system to ensure that data exchange, storage and backup always meet the technical requirements of the day and comply with current data protection specifications.
- The internet presentations www.smart2future.com and www.smart2future.de processes data on a server which may be located in a country other than the one in which you as a visitor of the Internetpräsentationen www.smart2future.com and www.smart2future.de live and from where you access the pages.
- The German version of this "Privacy statement" is the legally binding text. The English-language version is purely informative and non-binding.
- Should sections of this Statement on data protection be or become invalid or be found not to apply, they shall be replaced or supplemented by clauses that reflect current legal stipulations regarding data protection.
- Any alterations to this "Privacy statement" must be in writing and will, where relevant, be published, along with the date of alteration, on the internet presentations www.smart2future.com and www.smart2future.de in a location that is easily accessible.
Dr. Ingo Bruchhold